Sustainability is at the core of everything we do
WHAT WE DO:
- We better people’s lives and develop a self-supportive structure
- We actively work to provide Free Medical Aid in those areas where it is scarce or virtually non-existent
- We implement camps including pre and post-operative care where needed.
- We initiate Village Outreach Programs to facilitate ‘preventative’ healthcare.
- We build and establish Primary Heath Care Clinics and Day Case Surgical Units
- We provide health education that is relevant to the needs of the local population and environment.
- We work in partnership with other charitable organisation
WHAT WE DON’T DO:
- We don’t give anything less then 100% in our healthcare, ethics and integrity.
- We never leave an area until our project is completed and handed over.
- We don’t cut corners or work in half measures, everything we do matters.