BLF is a UK registered charity number 1122290. Our objective is to develop a support structure that aims to better Health & education for people in developing countries
OUR AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
• To better people’s lives
• To develop a self-supportive structure
• To work in partnership with other charitable organisations
• To organise implement medical camps including pre and post operative care where needed
• BLF actively works by providing education and medical support in those areas where it is scarce or virtually non-existent
• Administration is voluntary hence donations go directly towards patient care.
• BLF Volunteers provide their support and services totally free of charge including meeting their own travel and accommodation costs. Many of our volunteers have been actively involved in serving on medical camps in developing countries for many years.
• Within our voluntary team an existing, there is heritage and a wealth of experience.